Are you a price sensitive buyer? Do you wish to buy best quality products online? Are you searching for an outstanding online shopping site for your requirement? Then, you are at the right place. In this post, 10 excellent Online Shopping Sites in India 2017 is listed which helps you to fulfill your needs with gratification at just a simple click.
History: World’s largest Internet-based retailer, American e-commerce company “Amazon” was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994.
- Excellent customer service.
- Free shipping on an order above Rs. 599.
- Wide variety of every brand’s products at affordable price.
- Standard product return period of 30 days.
- Fast Product delivery.
- Amazon Prime offering (includes unlimited free two-day shipping on millions of items).
- Online selling facility for more than 20 categories.
- Amazon Pantry – Monthly Groceries @ Lowest Prices + Extra Cashback Everyday
- Any number of Products can be delivered to different addresses in the same order. In just one order, One could send 5 quantities of a particular item to five addresses!
- Amazing Amazon Offers on “Great Indian Sale”
Books, Audible, Movies, Music, Games, Electronics, Tools for Home and Garden, Clothing, Shoes, Jewelry, Food and Grocery, Sports and Outdoors, Beauty & Health, Automotive & Industrial products, Home Services and more.
History: In October 2007, two IIT Delhi alumni, Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal founded “Flipkart” which is now the major competitor of Amazon in India. Flipkart is registered in Singapore, but headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Myntra, Jabong.com, PhonePe, eBay.in (India), eKart are the Subsidiaries of Flipkart.
- Great discounts and offers on thousands of products all the time.
- Free shipping on an order above Rs. 500.
- Easy cancellation and replacement facilities.
- Awesome bookmarks facility.
- Best discounts on Huge products on Flipkart’s “Big Billion Day” sale
- Flipkart exclusively launched products viz, Moto, Xiaomi, Micromax Yu Yunique Smartphones.
Mobiles & Accessories, Smart wearable Tech, Clothing, Footwear, Computers, Home & Kitchen Appliances (like Refrigerators, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines), Gaming, Books, Beauty & Personal Care, Cameras, TV, Video & Audio, Music, Movies & Posters, Baby Care & Toys, MP3 Downloads, Network Components, Jewelry, Furniture.
History: Paytm is an acronym for “Pay Through Mobile.” Paytm is one of the India’s top-tier electronic payment and e-commerce company, founded by parent company “One97 Communications Limited” by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010 with its headquarters in Noida.
Paytm was initially emerged as a prepaid mobile recharge website and later flourished as proficient online shopping website by delivering various services to every nook and cranny of India.
- Instant Recharging, Making Payments, Shopping Facility from whenever, anywhere.
- Best cashback service along with the great discount.
- Secure online wallet called Paytm Cash
- 100 percent secure payments and transactions through Fingerprints Paytm passwords.
- Instant money transfer facility from one’s phonebook
- Offline payment Facility.
- Paytm’s Maha Bazaar Sale, Hottest Summer Sale, Flash Sale, Fashion Sale and more offers ultimate discounts across various categories.
Online services for Mobile Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment, DTH recharge, Fees Payment to certain Educational institutions, Gold Accumulation Plan, Payment for Gas, Payment of Landline/Broadband Bill, Metro Card Recharge, Payment of Municipal Taxes, Water Bill, Toll Tag Recharge, Google Play Recharge Code, Movie, Bus, Flight and Train Ticket Booking, Hotel Booking, Online shopping of Electronic Goods, Home & Furniture Products, Fashion Accessories, Clothing, Footwear, Cars & Bikes.
History: Snapdeal is one of the leading online shopping site in India, established by Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal in 4th February 2010 with headquarters in New Delhi. Snapdeal acquired mobile-payments company FreeCharge.com, in April 2015.
- More money saving Deals on every product.
- Best site for mobile phone hunters.
- 100% Money refund guarantee if there is an issue unresolved in 30 days.
- Free shipping on an order above Rs. 299.
- “Unbox Zindagi” with hourly deals and discounts up to 70 percent on wide range of products.
Top brand Mobiles, Refurbished Mobiles, Mobile Accessories, Wide range of Electronics products, Computers & Gaming items, Home & Kitchen needs, Men’s, Women’s and Kids Fashion, Books, Media & Music, Motors & Accessories.
History: On 2012, Praveen Sinha, Lakshmi Potluri, Arun Chandra Mohan and Manu Jain jointly founded India’s leading fashion and lifestyle e-commerce portal “Jabong” with headquarter in Gurgaon. Flipkart acquired Jabong in July, 2016 for about 70 Million dollar.
Clothing, Bags, Shoes, Accessories, Fashion Jewelry, Beauty & Grooming products, Sports wear for Men, Women and Kids.
Myntra ranks first in the list of top online sites for fashion in India.
History: In 2007, Mukesh Bansal, Ashutosh Lawania and Vineet Saxena jointly established India’s best online apparel retailing site “Myntra”, which is merged with Flipkart in May 2014.
Over 500 leading Indian and International brands on Clothing, Footwear, Watches, Sunglasses, Headphones & Earphones, Bags & Backpacks, Luggage & Trolleys, Personal Care & Grooming products, Jewellery, Fashion Accessories for Men, Women as well as Kids. Essential Home & Living Products viz, Home Decor, Kitchen & Table Accessories, Lighting & Lamps, Bed Linen & Furnishing items.
History: India’s leading online shopping site as well as India’s first 24 hour shopping TV channel “Homeshop18” is created by Network 18 group of Reliance Industries Limited. On 9 April 2008, HomeShop18 TV channel was launched and on 18 January 2011, online shopping portal – HomeShop18.com was launched.
Gifts and Flowers, Household Appliances, Stationery & Office products, Home & Kitchen items, Footwear, Clothing, Mobiles, Automobiles Accessories, Cameras & Accessories, Electronics, Fashion Accessories, Jewellery, Computers & Tablets, Health & Beauty Care Products at Lower price.
History: In 2007, Vishal Mehta along with a group of Amazon employees founded India’s major online retailing, e-commerce software and internet service provider “Infibeam”, which has headquarter in Ahmedabad, India.
Explore Very rare Books, Electronic items and so on, easily in Infibeam. Find wide range of best quality products from top brands on Mobiles & Tablets, Computers & Accessories, Audio, Video & Cameras, Home and Kitchen Needs, Books, Apparels & Accessories, Baby Care, Gifts & Grocery, Home decor & Furnishing, Travel Booking, Movies, Music, Magazines, etc,.
History: Firstcry is Asia’s largest online portal exclusively for Baby Products and Toys. In 2010, Supam Maheshwari founded this Kid’s top e-commerce platform in India.
More than 2 Lakh kids products, baby care and maternity care items from more than two thousand top International and Indian brands. Firstcry provides best quality Baby Clothes, Footwear, Toys, Books, Schools items, Diapers, Health & Skin Care products, Baby Gear, Gifts with best discounts and cashback offers.
History: In November 2011, Radhika Aggarwal, Sandeep Aggarwal and Sanjay Sethi jointly founded India’s main online shopping site “ShopClues” in California’s Silicon Valley as the subsidiary of Clues Network Inc. This India’s cheapest online shopping site is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
Shopclues offers high discounts on various categories viz, Mobiles, Mobile Accessories, Electronic items ranges from Laptops, TV, Printers, Home Appliances, Storage Devices, Networking items to DTH Services, Re-New Gadgets, Men’s & Women’s Clothing, Footwear, Accessories, Baby & Kids Products.
Happy Shopping from these best Online Shopping Sites with great discounts and ultimate offers updated in SaveMyRupee.com !!!